These are some examples of ways you can customize your Master Dough in sweet ways, either baked or unbaked.
If you wish to bake your Master Dough, we recommend baking for about 10 minutes at 350°F.
- Add Cocoa powder to make chocolate dough, or roll some bite sized balls in chocolate, or dip them in chocolate…
- Add nuts, dried fruits and more to make your own energy bars and granola.
- Cookies galore! Try adding ginger, chocolate chips, dried fruit, nuts, seeds, vanilla, white chocolate…
- Pies and tarts! Endless possibilities…Any fruit you like to your crust! Lemons, apples, berries, pears, cherries, key lime, bananas, coconut cream, sweet potato, pumpkin
- Cobblers! Peach, apple, blueberry…the dough also makes a fantastic crumble!
- Energy Bars! Sandwich some pureed figs or jams in between for a quick and delightful treat.
- Roll bite sized balls in nuts like toasted almonds or pistachios…
- Macaroons, of course! Talk about quick and they’re egg free!
- Peanut butter and jelly bites
- Carrot cake
- Zucchini bites
- Hazelnut and chocolate treats
- Toasted almond covered with chocolate bites
- Ice cream sandwich (dairy free ice cream)
- Vegan cheesecake, strawberry, blueberry…
- Brownies and blondies
- Rolled-up with coconut cream or jam in the middle, then sliced.
- Cinnamon rolls
- Toaster pastries, add jam and pop in the toaster oven or oven for a few minutes.
- Peppermint chocolate bites
You can add your favorite spices and herbs to easily take your Master Dough to a savory place!
- Add nutritional yeast and garlic, basil, oregano and bake for 10 minutes at 350° F for a simple pizza bite, go further and add vegan cheese and roasted veggies
- Add minced garlic, parsley, toasted sesame seeds, cumin, coriander and bake or fry for a tasty legume free falafel to add to salads or in a pita with veggies and hummus!
- Add chopped veggies like sauteed onions, shredded potatoes, chopped cauliflower, cilantro, turmeric, Garam Masala spice, touch of ginger, minced garlic, form a patty and bake or fry for a spicy pakora. Make an amazing little dipping sauce of mint, basil, cilantro, applesauce, lemon juice, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Caramelize some mushrooms, celery, onions and add your Master Dough with thyme and rosemary for a gluten-free stuffing!
- Vegan cheese crisp, add nutritional yeast and garlic powder, a little vegan cheese, pop in oven or toaster until crispy and snack on that!
- Roasted veggie tart
- Cauliflower and swiss chard tart
- Add roasted or fresh corn, caramelized onions and celery for a cornbread stuffing
- Mock meatballs made with nutritional yeast, garlic, onion, basil, oregano, baked or fried and added to tomato sauce or make a sub sandwich out of it!
- Bake your Master Dough in mini pie pans, then add in mushroom sauce, veggies and perhaps your favorite meat substitute for a vegan pot pie!
- Use as a coating on cauliflower seasoned with your favorite herbs and spices and bake it!
- Spinach, artichoke bites
- Crumble on your vegan mac & cheese
- Crumble on your green bean casserole
- Brocoli tomato tart
- Onion tart
- Heirloom tomato, basil, mushroom tartlet
- Curry and roasted cauliflower and yum
- Try your favorite Mexican spices with it, add some diced chilies, garlic, cilantro, tomato make little bites and enjoy with rice or simply mix in some salsa!
- Sweet potato casserole